Friday, April 30, 2010

Great day :)

Today during maths, I was bored. So i started to look around and realised something.

I was sitting at a position such that my legs can relax abit (like how a guy would normally sit, with one of the legs on top on the other). Then i realised the length of my knee to the sole of my leg is the same as the length of the table! I told luyen and gina, then they tried it also and they also have legs that are of the same length as the table. So somehow, i decided to use my ruler and measure the length of my leg. And i make Luyen, Pearlie and Gina to measure theirs.

The results of the length of our legs
Kexin - 104cm
Gina - 102cm
Pearlie & Luyen - 99cm
(yeah i have long legs)

Accurate one ok, calculated using GC one leh. Haha
Lol the process of measuring was damn funny when luyen tried to find pearlie's hip by poking her continuously with force and said " I cant find your hip!"
I think words are not powerful enough to express how funny is it. But nvm I had lots of laughter today.

Went for MJCO concert. Hmm, not bad, some things we can learnt and apply it to our own concert. Woah PW.
After that went to supper with some CO people.
CO bonding session (Y). Chatted until the subway closed for the day. Had fun also. :)

Tmr, Sun and Mon packed with programmes. Yay but means I have to work even harder to catch up with my work and the upcoming Chem SPA!
Sian :(

No comments: