Monday, May 2, 2011

At 10.15am, woke up by the streaks of warm morning sunlight. At that moment, I will receive a morning text from dear and then I will wake up to have my breakfast. After breakfast, I will return to my room, switch on my com, letting my itunes play on shuffle and start surfing the net aimlessly, reading blogs and updates.
Wah love such stress-free life can.

In 3 months time, I will be lying on my hostel's bed instead of my own bed at home. Next to me will be my roommate and life will be different by then. I need to be independent, doing my own house chores, including washing my own clothes, cleaning up my own room and settle my own meals.
What if my roommate is not in room one day? I will be all alone in the room. Will it be scary? I hate being alone. I can't even eat alone outside. IF i really have to eat alone, i will just skip that meal if i can. That's how much i hate being alone.
Am i able to adapt this uni life?

And i think boy is looking out for his airtime huh. But cant think of anything to blog about it now another time k! haha. And he gave me a really nice present. Love it :D

Today will be family day. Havent been spending time with mum dad and my irritating sis.

No comments: