Thursday, May 19, 2011

Did I do it?

A few more days and my contract will be ending soon.
Work's getting busier each day, with the grad ceremony that will take place next week.
But one good thing about work - undone work you dont have to do as homework. So when you're home, you're really relaxing.

Some days ago, I was bored and decided to read my archives. And i saw the list of things I wanted/planned to do after Alevels.

1. Go for a decent shopping trip (for my Japan trip and prom)
Done - I think I am doing too much shopping. Besides getting addicted to online shopping, I just went shopping with Gina on Sunday, in which we bought earrings, 2 tops each and painted our nails. Overspent already.. but which girl can resist the temptation to shop?? ;)

2. Decorate my room. Give it a massive makeover.

Havent really do it. Either I am busy at work or I am too lazy to think of ideas on how to decorate it. Haha shall save these ideas to decorate my hostel room.

3. Print lots of photos and paste it all around on my wall
Yes so proud of myself after doing it. Though not alot, but at least i bother to print and paste it. Haha ok I must admit i am really a lazy person.

See, 2 columns of my shelf.

Photobucket

Photobucket


4. Meet up will all my friends

Yup i think i did :)
Miss all of them though! We're all like busy with our own stuff/work now.

Some photos from last weekend's meet-ups :)

Photobucket

Photobucket


5. Exercise till I get that 'shiok' feeling

Erm not really, taking into account the amount of weight that i have GAINED.
Yes, kept eating and not exercising. I am now damn heavy. Everytime I stepped on the weighing machine I am so afraid that I will get a shock know.
But I just ran today. Miss that feeling. I miss PE.

6. Change my blogskin

Never did haha.

7. Get my driving license
Yes yes! Hopefully by July!
Cant wait to drive out on my own. Really want to drive badly, especially during the times when I have to squeeze with the people on the bus.
Right now learning how to park the car. So far so good. But still, I hate the clutch. Who is the one who invented manual car??

8. Get a job as tuition teacher
Yes i did relief at a tuition centre for a month. One of the kids really make me think twice of teaching tuition to young children.
And I actually worked at the service sector, as an admistrator and tuition teacher. .
Not bad, fulfilling long break before uni.

9. Go for Malaysia road trips
If Genting with Gina, Chuinchi, Eehui and Yindilynn is counted, yes!
But i want to go on our own by car, travelling to places like Malacca and KL. That will be awesome.

Woah I think I did most of the things I planned to do before Alevels ended.
But why do I still have this feeling that I forget to do something??

Alright gotta sleep soon. Shall end of this loooong post with a retarded picture of mine.

Photobucket

K bye!

No comments: