Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy week

Blogging from work again.
Really have nothing to do since graduation is already over and today is my 2nd last day at work.

The whole of last week was helping out with the registration at tp's graduation.
Felt really tired each day when the sessions of the day ended. It feels exactly the same when school just ended and I have CO after that. Tired and.. tired.
Actually calculated with Pearlie, within 5 days i walked a distance of 10km? Around there.
But sometimes for their buffet, it's kinda worth it.

The week ended with a dinner with S19 girls.
Saturday - went for College Day and CO bbq at night.
Gonna blogged about it at home since all the photos are in my com.

Went to Orange Lobster for lunch with dear and we only spent $0.55 (we ordered lobster porridge for 2pax) cause of the Groupon. Anyone beat that record? haha
Watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3D. Nice movie!
I am one who dont really like to watch movie that are not realistic, so I dont watch alot of blockbuster movies like Avatar, Iron Man, Transformer, Harry Porter,etc. But Pirates changed my perception of these "unreal" movies. Maybe I should watched Avatar soon huh.

Eventful week, I like :)
I like the feeling of being busy almost the whole day, feeling kinda tired after the day. Cause that's when you know you have done something, even though it might be something simple. That beats doing nothing right?

That's why, I cant wait for uni to start.
Meet new friends, new environment, new life - i wonder how will it be like.

No comments: