Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Walk & Walk

Woke up at 6.30am for the 2nd consecutive day. Squeeze up bus 27.
Walked a distance of 350m for 6 times.
Up and down the 50 degree slope for 6 times.
I havent walked so much ever since I started work.
Damn tired now.
I even have to walk to buy dinner at Rivervale mall cause my sis ate my dinner share -.-

But TP's graduation is kinda cool. They get to wear the graduation attire and one by one up the stage to receive their cert. Why dont we have such grad also??

Cant wait for work to end! 7 more days!!

And after that, I can
1) wake up at anytime i want.
2) do things OTOT (own time own target)
3) chiong driving and get my driving license asap! Till now, my 9th lesson already still have no confidence in myself. How&why like that?? Shall push the blame to the clutch.

NUS Business School just sent me an invitation to their tea session when I didnt even go for their interview. Weird, but does that means I am accepted by them?

No comments: