Though it's tiring and stressful, but with my friends going through this tough journey together, it made it much more endurable and fun.
Really miss those days together with them in school. And I'm glad that we still meet up and keep in touch with one another. These are things that you just couldnt let them go easily.
09S19!


Close to one year ago, we were still mugging our lives off for Alevels. Everyday, struggling with the amount of work we have to revise and study. But we never forget to give ourselves a break by entertaining each other with our retardness and nonsense.
(Gosh, i really miss those days now while typing this. Memories just keep flowing in... reminiscing again)
And now, one year later, all of us are going into Uni soon! Great to see all of them are doing good now.
Went back for college day on Sat and there, I saw many familiar faces. And I saw ma'am also, still as cheeky as ever haha.
The school didnt change at all, perhaps some of the wallpapers and the vision (LOL) did.
Changed out and headed for CO BBQ in MP's car again haha.
09 EXCO is also another group of people that went through the hard times in JC with me, especially during the plannings and running of TPJCO.
Even though it's just a CCA, but it is this CCA that brought a group of people with the same interest together. I don't meet them as often as I met with S19 girls. Probably only twice a week, or more when there's any activities or events. But still we're able to stay close together.
I miss the meetings we had together (rmb the one at Shenyee's house till 10pm?? haha). Back then, the guys still have hair know. Now botak! haha see it below :D
That Weikwang PS us for some wedding dinner, tsk.








No comments:
Post a Comment